IonBench LC: Mobile, Electrically Raised and Lowered LC Carts
IonBench LC carts are laboratory benches developed to address the dilemma that stackable HPLC/UHPLC systems have. Many of these liquid chromatography systems are so high they are very difficult to maintain and standard laboratory benches don’t help.
IonBench LC carts have four standard models:
- BCHLC4555, single column pillar with 45 x 55 cm work surface, ideal for Agilent 1200, 1260, 1290, Thermo Easy-NanoLC, or Dionex UltiMate 3000.
- BCHLC4575, dual column pillar with 45 x 75 cm work surface, ideal for Waters Acquity.
- BCHLC6765, dual column pillars with 67 x 65 cm work surface, ideal for Shimadzu Nexera, Sciex ExionAC, Sciex ExionAD, or Thermo Vanquish without charger.
- BCHLC9075, dual column pillars with 90 x 75 cm work surface, compatible with dual stacked LC systems, or for use with LC’s with a data system.
Features of IonBench LC Carts:
IonBench LC Options:
|Six 110V Plugs- Convenient power for devices on the LC cart
|Waste Reservoir – A useful secondary containment for waste bottles. Conveniently fits the base for easy transport.
Three different height ranges:
- Option UH: From 57 to 87 cm (22.4 to 34.3 inches)
- Option UH1: From 45 to 75 cm, (17.7 to 29.5 inches)
- Option UH4: From 62 to 97 cm, (24.4 to 37.7 inches)