IonBench MS – Lab Furniture
Demo IonBench Available – 27.5 inches high
It has an ideal height for Agilent Series Triple Quads, including the 6538, 6540, and 6545, as it enables installation of the flight tube in a lab with a nine foot ceiling. It can also be used for a tall Ultivo configuration. It is not compatible with Agilent 6550 Triple Quads, though, as the enclosure for the Agilent 6550 must accommodate two vacuum pumps.
List price on IonBench lab Furniture in this configuration is $6,345.
This demo unit is offered for $4,449.00, with free delivery anywhere in the US Northeast or Midwest. (Other regions, we should talk…)
- Available Riser – An optional riser adds 7 inches to the height of a peripheral device
- Aggressive Ventilation – Four built -in (and quiet) cooling fans force air through the lab bench; no need for a large space behind
- Keyboard drawer – The IonBench comes with a keyboard drawer to save worksurface space.
- Acoustic Enclosure – The enclosure is 15 inches high, so it can accommodate most vacuum pumps used for roughing Agilent Triple Quads.
IonBench MS Options
Our IonBench custom lab furniture has several additional options to better serve your laboratory’s needs. The options listed below can be added to this particular model of IonBench.
- Flat Screen Monitor Support Arm – Flat screen monitor support arm – compatible with standard VESA 75 x 75 or 100 x 100, maximum weight 10 kg (should fit most screens on the market)
- PC mount (left side, under work surface) – Mount your PC/workstation above the floor and under the lab furniture benchtop.
- Electrical plug array (under work surface) – Eight (8) 110 V outlets to simplify connection of chromatograph and peripherals.
- Lateral Waste container – Waste vessel conveniently located on lab furniture to avoid extension of tubing in an unsafe manner.
- Stainless Steel Oil Drip Pan – One for each vacuum pump inside the enclosure